Filter H2O-3D model GF
- The House Water Filter « H2O-3D model GF ® » is installed after the water meter and supplies the entire house with water of best quality.
Standard connections of 1-inches make installation quick and easy.
Benefit from outstanding water quality:
With the House Water Filter « H2O-3D model GF ® » your home receives pure drinking water in virtually unlimited quantity.
The « H2O-3D model GF ® » is equipped with a Pre-Filtration Unit with Active Carbon, Zeolith and Birm – to be replaced every 2.500 m3 or max 5 years,
and a fine filtration unit of 5.000 m3 or max 10 years.
1. Knitted Silver Layer: Water disinfection (at the entrance)
2. Pre-Filtration Unit
2.1. 60% Active Carbon: Chlorine, ozone and other taste and odor disturbing
substances as well as bacteria in the water, glycerine
and liquid chemicals.
2.2. 25% Zeolite : Filtering by adsorption – Heavy metals, ammonium & uranium.
2.3. 15% Birm (sable manganifère): Filtering by oxidation:Iron
3. Fine Filtration Unit :
3.1. Active Carbon – Tissue: Fine Filtration by adsorption (100 x bigger inner surface in comparison for example with activated carbon block filters).
3.2. Mounted on Helix: Restructuring of the water through vortex movement (spiral motion).
4. Gemstone (Mountain Crystal): Frequency transmission on water.
5. Sacrificial anode : Protection from corrosion and limestone (magnésium)
6. Permanent Magnet: Ionization of water by Permanent Magnet and change of structure of limestone results in clearly softer water.
7. Knitted Silver Layer: Water disinfection (at the exit).
- Water Capacity of complete Filter:
- 2 bar water pressure: 1,6 m3 / hour
- 3 bar water pressure: 2,0 m3 / hour
- 4 bar water pressure: 2,4 m3 / hour
- Total capacity of Pre-Filtration Unit: 2.500 m3 and max 5 years (depending on the quality of water entering in the Pre-Filtration Unit)
- Total capacity of the Fine Filtration Unit: 5.000 m3 and max 10 years (depending on the quality of water entering in the Fine Filtration Unit)
- It is important to renew the filter cartridge within the indicated filter capacity as above the indicated limits the active carbon filters are likely to clog and lose efficiency with the result that they can become nests of microbes. Their microbial load can then become excessive!
- Warranty on the filter body: 10 years
- Length 670 mm
- Diameter: 100 mm
- Connections: external threads: 1“ (entrance and exit)
- Weight complete: 8,5 kg
- Body made of high quality stainless steel: V4A
- Pre-Filtration Unit in the form of a cushion with 60% Active carbon, 25% Zeolith and 15% Birm (to be changed every 12 months)
- Fine-Filtration Unit of Active Carbon – Knit/ Tissue on Helix, plus Knitted Silver Layer plus Gemstone (Mountain Crystal) plus Permanent Magnet
- Flow speed 450 – 600l /h at 2,5 – 4 bar (minimum pressure loss)
(1) : Capacity based on water quality (untreated) corresponding to the
« Drinking Water Directive 9883EG 1998 » and maximum chlorine rate 0.3 mg/litre.
In case of water of quality differing from « Drinking Water Directive 9883EG 1998 », the Total Capacity of the Filtration Unit (PCW-WR) or Pre-Filtration Unit & the Fine Filtration Unit (PCW-HF) varies depending on the quality of untreated water.
(2) : According to the country concerned, in public applications (restaurants, hotels etc.), a regular change (before having reached the maxi- mum capacity of the Pre-Filtration Unit) of the Pre-Filtration Unit may be requested by law (for example in Germany 1 x per year).
(3) : With for example 4 units « PCW-HF »
Analysis carried out in October 2018 by the scientific laboratories of the INSA and CARSO university in France of 411 polluting organic substances present in the distribution water in France after passage of 6,300 m3 of tap water in the PCW GF.
For the filtration unit 5,000 m3
|FILTERED POLLUTING SUBSTANCES
Phytosanitary (atrazine, pesticides,…)
Pharmaceuticals (paracetamol, codeine,…)
Industrial use (cyanures, phtalates, DEHP, Bisphenol A, bromates, …)
Domestic use (caféine, nicotine,…)
Dangerous substances (dioxins, furans, perfluorés,…)
FILTERED POLLUTING SUBSTANCES
- PRICE : EUR 1.488 excl. VAT (EUR 1.800 incl. VAT)