- It purifies water through its membrane and active carbon (7 patents!)
- Selective filtration: it filters the polluting particles but keeps the structure of the water as well as its composition. This is to be distinguished from the ultra filtration (as reverse osmosis):
- it removes all the minerals (beneficial minerals for the body: Magnesium, Potassium, Cogitate, Boron, Chrome, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc, Silicon,…) as a consequence will also remove the beneficial minerals from the body to restore its balance
- makes water unstable (de-structures the water molecules) because the membrane often has a diameter smaller than the one of the water molecule (reverse osmosis: 0,10 Nm, water molecule: 0.15 Nm). This results in loss of energy in the water
- Purifies the water of the house/apartment/company. This is important because it should be known that when taking a bath/shower, the chemical products are absorbed 600 times more easily by the skin than by ingestion!
Aquaphor Viking® Filter Sectional image of Dual Block
Double filtration: membrane (physics) + compressed activated carbon (chemical): water is projected on a semi permeable cell wall (Dual Filter Block) made up of:
- CFB (Carbon Fiber Block): porous structure which is compressed active carbon in the Aqualen® membrane which allows an ideal distribution of water through the dual block and increases its surface of adsorption
Active carbon in block is obtained by injecting steam under pressure and air through double carbonized wood (= powerful natural adsorbent); it adsorbs a certain percentage of chlorine, certain chemical molecules and certain heavy metals
Aqualen®: is a patented synthetic fiber membrane. Thanks to the geometrical structure of its fibers, Aqualen has a surface of adsorption of 1.000 cm2/g X 1 kg which enables it to collect heavy metals such as copper, lead, iron, mercury
Video d’illustration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE07XT25KBU&feature=youtu.be
- IAM(Isotropic Adsorption Matrix) : active carbon is diffused in the Aqualen® membrane via the matrix IAM which makes it possible to avoid the “preferential ways” or water channels and increases the surface of adsorption
- DFS (Dynamic Fixation of Silver) : Optimizes the integration of silver in the Aqualen® membrane, in order to benefit its bactericidal properties
- The filter is built in dual block, e. has a porous surface of 20 microns in its external circle and of 5 microns in its interior circle
- Capsule in inox stainless steel
Aquaphor filters 100% of the following pollutants:
Alakhlor, Akrazin, Benzene, Bromdikhloretan, Bromoform, Karbofuran, Carbon tetrachloride, Chlorine, Benzene chloride, Chloroform, Trigalometana (TNM), Kriptospiridium, Dibromkhlorpropan, Dibromkhlormetan, Orto-dikhlorbenzol, para-dibenzene chloride, dichloroethane, dichlorethylene, ethylene dibromide, dichlorpropane, dichlorpropylene, ethyl benzene, giardia lamblia, exachlorbutadiene, hexachlorocyclohexane, plomb, mercure, cadmium, lindane, metoksikhlor, pentachlorophenol, simazin, styrene, tetrachloroethane, tetrachlorethylene, toluene, phenyl trichloride, trichloroethane, trichloroethane, trichlorethylene, ortho-xylol, meta-xylol, para-xylol
Aquaphor filters between 90% and 99 % of the following pollutants:
Chloroforme : jusqu’à 99,5%, Phénol : jusqu’à 98%, Hydrocarbures : jusqu’à 99%, Pesticides : jusqu’à 97%, Plomb : jusqu’à 99,5%, Cuivre : jusqu’à 98%, Cadmium : jusqu’à 99%, Fer : jusqu’à 90%
- Change the cartridges of the filter every 100m3 (100.000L and max 1 year !). this is equivalent to water consumption of +/- 8 months for 5 people (with an average consumption of 30m3/year/person); price per cartridge = € 242all taxes included; thecartridgesarebiodegradable
- It is important to renew the filter cartridge within the indicated filter capacity as above the indicated limits the active carbon filters are likely to clog and lose efficiency with the result that they can become nests of microbes. Their microbial load can then become excessive!
- The cartridge can be changed within 5 minutes without intervention of a plumber! It is advised to let the water running for 20 minutes after having replaced the cartridge!
- Flow: 25L/min
- Loss of pressure: negligible
- Min. Pressure: 1,5 bars – max pressure 6 bars ; PL (pressure rating) 10 bars; If dynamic pressure > 6 bars we advise the placement of a pressure regulator directly after the water meter
- Connection : 4/4 “(1 inch) & 3/4”
- Dimensions : H : 600 mm, L : 180 mm
- Replacement of the cartridge of the filter: 1 X a year; consumption = 100m3(biodegradablecartridge) ; It is important to renew the filter cartridge within the indicated filter capacity as above the indicated limits the active carbon filters are likely to clog and lose efficiency with the result that they can become nests of microbes. Their microbial load can then become excessive!
- Price of the filter Aquaphor Viking Maxi®: € 988 all taxes included (additional cartridge € 242 all taxes included)
- Package prices H20 Benelux®(filter + dynamizer) :
- Combination AQUAPHOR VIKING MAXI® & GIE 3000®: Very efficient filter, the limestone is not evacuated but restructured by the GIE which is the most efficient activator in the market; Total price: € 988 + € 3.086 = € 4.075 all taxes incl. or +/- € 120/month* in 36 months (reference rate used = 3,75%: ING eco-credit likely to vary according to the conditions applied by the bank)